Cable Jungle Adventure Takes Safety Seriously
Throughout your journey through the treetop canopy, your instructor will be close by, ensuring equipment is properly worn and reminding you of basic safety protocol.
- Our cables are equipment are internationally recognized and respected for their safety and reliability.
- Our safety procedures meet international standards and have been developed over 25 years of real-world experience
- We perform thorough inspections of all equipment and the entire 2000+ metre cable run on a daily basis.
Safety Is Our Primary Objective
(Followed Closely By Making Sure You Have An UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!)
We start your journey with registration and briefing. You will be given international standard safety equipment for the flight, consisting of a safety harness, helmet and a pair of break gloves. Sandals are also provided if you choose to change.
Once geared, the instructor will go through some safety instructions and practical training. You will be practicing flying positions and using the break gloves with proper techniques.
We Want Your Experience To Be
Fun, Challenging and Safe
(No matter your age or skill level)
- All participants should preferably be older than 7 years of age.
- Our equipment is safety-rated for passengers up to 150kg. The weight limits are strictly enforced, and we do not issue refunds on the day of the tour if anyone is not within the weight limits required.
- All participants must be in good physical condition. Participation is not recommended for anyone with heart conditions, recent surgeries, or beyond first trimester pregnancies.
- Anyone that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate, and no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all participants, we reserve the right to deny participation.
- Our course is in the middle of the jungle – dress sensibly and appropriately. We do operate in the rain.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended, such as outdoor hiking or running shoes. We can provide Sandals.
- Long hair must be pulled back in a ponytail. No jewelry, scarves or items that could get caught in a cable.
- Nothing can be taken in your pockets such as keys, cell phones or wallets.
- We do provide secure lockers – free of charge – for you to keep your belongings.
Insurance and Liability Requirements:
- Cable Jungle Phuket is fully insured against damages and injury arising as a result of equipment malfunction.
- All customers are required to read, acknowledge understanding and sign a liability waiver, before being allowed on the Course.
- Customers are expected to have appropriate medical insurance, or the means to be considered ‘self-insured’.
- Our Safety training is mandatory and ALL Customers agree to complete the safety requirements to the satisfaction of Cable Jungle, its successors, agents and employees, before being allowed on the Zipline Course.
- Customers agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cable Jungle, its successors, agents and employees for any damage to property and/or injury to person (including death) alleged or claimed to have been caused by or through the use (or lack of use) of the Cable Jungle equipment, facilities and zipline course by the Customer.